Friday, January 11, 2013


After many years of longing for computer skills at photo editing, movie and slide show making, and computer literacy, I bought a macbook upon the advice of a friend. To speed up the learning process, I enrolled in the Mac Classes, One to One classes on a weekly basis.  For those or you without regular access to an Apple Store for one to one instruction, I will share useful tips to help an aging person navigate through the wonderful programs and Apps among the various Apple devices i.e., iPhone, iPad, iMac.  When I realized all the things I could do to organize and store home videos, documents, emails, and various other files, I had to buy the iMac one year later with 2000 GB of storage.  My kids call me Mac Mama or Mama Thatch.

You may ask, what prompted this blog?  Well I love sharing my knowledge and skills with my kids and my friends.  Now they are coming to me with computer questions, an area that was not comfortable for me 5 years ago.

Start moving forward byte by byte!

No comments:

Post a Comment